If you’d like to discuss your next event, project or simply find out more information – please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Festivals, Music & Outdoor Event Production
Show-stopping sound and visuals
We’re ready to take on the challenge of your next outdoor event!
We love live events and the challenges they pose. We promise creativity and carefully configured audio visual equipment.
We work with a wide range of event organisers and management companies to craft audio and visual experiences. We promise events filled with sharp audio and stunning lighting, that bring energy, excitement and an electric atmosphere.
Let’s get the show started – whatever the event
Our supportive and friendly team have worked on a range of corporate outdoor days and public festivals, bringing imagination and technical expertise to each and every one.
Whether supplying just a single element, like an outdoor LED screen or the lighting rig, or providing full-scale site management, we happily work well with festival organisers to support with their event. You’ll receive:
- An inventory of the latest and well-maintained audio visual production equipment.
- Services that are comprehensively risk assessed. (We carry out method statements, policies and risk assessments for all services.)
- Our 12+ years of experience.
- Hands-on help from our supportive and helpful team of technicians and producers.
- The creativity of a team entrusted with a variety of corporate and private outdoor events.
Our comprehensive in-house audio visual equipment includes:
- Outdoor PA systems
- Outdoor cinema screens
- Staging equipment
- Media servers
- Concert audio for small bars right up to rider-friendly main stages
- Lighting for structures, forests, stages and dance tents
- Drapery for stages and structures
- Power distro complying to BS7909
- Outdoor stage structures, platforms and ramps
- Site CAD services
- Support in licensing and safety management
Safety is at the forefront of it all
If health and safety is a demanding task for an indoor event, it’s ten-fold for one that takes place in the great outdoors.
We are compliant with current health and safety regulations and provide all the necessary documents for our services. We regularly review our working practices, policies and method statements. We always ensure that we are operating at the forefront of best practice.
It starts with an understanding
To kick proceedings off, we’ll take a deep dive into your event – learning about who your audience is, the things they crave from a gig and the experience you want them to have. We can then start the process to make it happen! If you have a vision, give us a call and we can help bring it to life.