The LA4X is an amplified controller based on a 4×4 input/output architecture. Its high efficiency amplification is capable of delivering 4 x 1000 W power at 8 Ω or 4 Ω with class leading hold times. Other features include AES/EBU as standard and extensive DSP resources per output. All with Ethernet networking and a powerful yet simple to use interface backed by a firmware with ultra-fast start-up time.
L’Acoustics LA4X Amplifier
- Output Power: 4 x 1000W (at 8 Ω)
- Mains Rating: 100 – 240V ±10%
- Current Requirements: 20 A for 100-120 V, 10 A for 200-240 V
- I/O Routing: Flexible 4×4 Routing matrix
- DSP: SHARC 32 bit, floating point, 96kHz sampling rate