If you’d like to discuss your next event, project or simply find out more information – please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Sound and Audio Hire
Tune in to professional, polished PA equipment and incredible acoustics
Red Occasions provide audio for both indoor and outdoor events, as well as for roadshows. From radio microphones to sound desks and speakers, our warehouse is home to state-of-the-art audio visual equipment. We’re fully equipped to supply sound and audio hire for your next event. Our AV kit delivers crystal-clear sound across every type of audience, from a small private party to a sea of conference delegates. We have the right equipment no matter the size of the event.
Yamaha, Shure, Sennheiser and L-Acoustics are just four of the many leading brand names we stock on site – alongside other top-quality, solid sound audio brands.
Unless you’re a fellow audiophile, you’ll likely require some expert advice as to which AV kit you need to create the perfect sound solution for your event. This is right where our supportive and knowledgeable team can come in and help you. We’re here to put together a proposal for the venue, the type of event production and the unique demands of your day. We are seasoned experts at everything audio so we can provide anything from helping to amplify audience interaction or setting up a sound rig to create a lively round table discussion.
There’s a lot to consider when it comes to audio hire and we’re here to make sense of it all for you. We’re more than happy to talk through any ideas or queries you may have and find a bespoke solution that’s right for you.
Red Occasions Sound Services
Standard sound and audio equipment is a thing of the past. The technology is now so sophisticated that it’s specific to the kind of venue and style of event. The Red Occasions team work with specialised sound and audio equipment every day, so we’re able to provide guidance on exactly the right AV kit you’ll need for your event.
- Festival and Outdoor Stage Hire: We have all the AV equipment you’ll need to deliver great sound for festivals and outdoor events. The Red Occasions team can also get involved in the sound design and operation of your event if you need our support. We regularly supply Stage Technicians, Front of House Sound Engineers and Foldback Engineers (they direct sound to performers.) We’ll tailor your sound to meet your budget. We can also support your existing team if needed.
- Audio for Conferences, Seminars, Meetings: Red Occasions will deliver the audio system that will best serve the size and nature of your conference. We can supply everything from a 2-speaker system for use with laptop audio, fit for 10-15 participants, right up to a larger PA system, suitable for 15-100 participants. We can also offer a range of microphones, from laptop interface mics to radio mics and free-standing vocal or instrumental microphones.
- Awards Ceremonies and Gala Dinners: Indoor events need flawless sound to keep the evening on theme and running smoothly. For awards and gala dinners, we usually recommend a ground-stacked or flown line array. With line array, the sound is directed across the audience. This ensures consistent sound levels – wherever your attendees are sitting – and crystal-clear audio. Tell us about your ceremony and we’ll recommend AV kit to suit.
- Product Launch: The audio visual equipment that is used as part of your product launch will play a pivotal role in the delivery of your brand and how it lands with your audience. The Red Occasions team will select the right audio equipment for the size and acoustics of your venue. We supply a range of microphones, including radio mics, and low-profile (compact) sound systems for audio perfection.
Catch! And Make the Voices of Your Audience Heard
Meet the Catchbox Pro and the Catchbox Lite – wireless microphones that can be thrown around a room directly to audience members (say goodbye to those technologically troublesome stage mics).
This innovative product keeps the questions flowing, for fast, clear, and fun engagement.
For workshops, lectures and small conferences, there is the Catchbox Lite, which works globally without the need for a license. Featuring frequency hopping and digital signal, this device won’t interfere with other wireless mics and doesn’t demand hands-on active frequency management. Just press the on button, and that’s it, it’s ready to use.
For larger events, the Catchbox Pro steps it up a gear. It’s an add-on module that slots into the Catchbox Lite and works with your existing belt pack transmitters to convert them into throwable microphones. There’s no need for expensive, new transmitters or receivers, nor any complex installation to switch up your existing integrated systems. Just plug and play.
Authorised Partner of the Catchbox – to Hire or Buy
Buy the Catchbox – You could say that we’re on first-name terms with Catchbox. That is why we can offer such a competitive quote. Get in touch with us to talk about whether the Catchbox might be right for your events.
Hire the Catchbox – Whether you need it short-term or long-term, we’ve got a large rental stock of Catchboxes which are frequently PAT tested and always sound and safety checked before and after every hire.
We can also provide a complete PA and sound system solution, should you need us to.
We’re based in Bedford/Milton Keynes, but supply the entirety of the UK. Feel free to call us for a demo of what this piece of kit could do for your event interaction.
Sound and Audio Visual Equipment Hire
Based in Bedford, we’re regular sound and audio suppliers for the length and breadth of the UK, including Oxford, Cambridge, London, Northampton, Dunstable, Luton, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby and further afield like Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle (to name but a few). Below are some of the sound and audio hire services we can provide:
- Speaker Hire
- PA Hire
- Radio Microphone Hire
- Conference Sound System Hire
- Sound Desk Hire
- Microphone Hire
- Roadshow Speaker Hire
- Catchbox Microphone